If you’re reading this, chances are that you’ve heard about Qashier’s point-of-sale (POS) solutions, which range from beauty salons and spas to casual restaurants, bars, and bistros, and you are considering using it for your business in Singapore.
Given that there are plenty of POS solutions out there, Qashier’s POS solutions are innovative compared to the other traditional competitors as the founders focused on creating a business solution that is accessible, customisable, and easy to use for all types of merchants.
Despite the lack of an existing merchant base, they persevered and went on to implement a subscription model to make owning a POS system highly affordable, starting from as low as $1 a day. This allows merchants, big or small, from different business sectors to use Qashier’s Smart POS systems to improve their business operations and scale up when needed.
In this article, we will look at some of the reviews about Qashier’s restaurant POS system – how it has benefited restaurant owners like Artichoke – and why other restaurant owners should consider using Qashier’s POS system for their food establishment.
How Have Merchants Benefited from Qashier’s Restaurant POS System?
- Streamline table management
Back in the day, most customers would call the restaurant to make a table reservation, and the restaurant staff would have to record them manually, which can be tedious and time-consuming. While some restaurants may still practise this, newer technology has enabled restaurants to streamline their table management.
For instance, Artichoke’s general manager revealed that Qashier’s restaurant POS system has helped to streamline the restaurant’s business operations by allowing multiple access at any one time. This means the employees can instantly assign a customer to a table and everyone will be able to view the orders that are attached to it.
- Integrated payment methods
With the growth of hassle-free transactions, customers will want the flexibility to be able to pay with their preferred mode of payment, regardless if they are dining in, a takeaway order, or a delivery.
With Qashier’s restaurant POS system that’s highly mobile, customers can easily pay for their orders using their cards, mobile, e-wallets, or even QR codes. That said, this integration of various payment methods has made it easy for merchants like Artichoke to complete a customer’s transaction within a short time.
- Improve order management
When it comes to running a restaurant, every staff member from the chef to the waiters are important, especially the waiters, since they are the ones interacting the most with your customers. They are taking orders and serving them, ensuring that your customers have a pleasant experience. With modern technology, table service can be fast and accurate, orders can be placed accurately via the POS terminal and sent immediately to the kitchen for preparation, reducing any mistakes that might arise from handwritten order chits.
- Monitor stock and inventory
The secret to ensuring that every customer who steps into your restaurant has a chance at tasting your food is to closely monitor the amount of ingredients in your kitchen. This is because over-ordering or under-ordering your ingredients can be disastrous for your restaurant.
With an integrated ingredient management system, Qashier’s restaurant POS system will alert you whenever any of your stock items reaches its reorder level. This will help you better manage your stock and ensure that your kitchen never runs out of ingredients.
QashierEats – Top-rated POS System for Restaurants, Bars, and Cafes
Similarly, QashierEats can offer restaurant owners the benefits above. After all, it is one of Qashier’s POS solutions.
QashierEats is an all-in-one online ordering system for the F&B industry in Singapore. It allows customers to easily place their orders and make payments online using their own mobile devices. Here’s how it works:
- Customer visits your online store or scans a QR code to view the menu and place their order
- You will provided with your own customisable online store
- You can generate QR codes and place them at every table or the counter
- It’s compatible with any mobile device with an internet connection
- Customers can select between dine-in, pick-up, or delivery
- Payment can be collected instantly and orders sent directly to the kitchen
- Customers will be in full control of their orders, thus reduces the need to rely on the servers
- Customers can easily pay from their mobile devices
- Receipts will then be generated or emailed to them
- Orders are automatically sent to your POS terminal and kitchen printers
- Once the orders are ready, your servers can notify the customers or send them to their table
- Customers can self-collect when the order number is called
- Alternatively, your staff can serve the order to the customers’ table
- Dine-in customers can easily add on orders at their own convenience
One Qashier POS solution comes with integrated payment processing. With just one terminal, you’ll be able to accept an array of payment types, from major credit cards, e-wallets and EFTPOS. Speak to us to see how Qashier Smart POS can meet your business needs. Schedule a meeting with us here, or reach out via email [email protected].